Table of Contents
Category: Workflow / Internal
Between two input datasets (the result of the previous action in the current table, and a final state of another table), Either table chooses the one that is not empty. If both tables are not empty, it gives preference based on the action settings.
- "If-then" types of workflows. In this scenario, the workflow should be organized in a way that makes empty either one table (when a condition is fulfilled) or another (when the condition is NOT fulfilled). Then Either table is used to pick a non-empty result dataset. Since both tables can have different sets of actions, it allows for applying different action logic depending on the condition.
- Insertion of arbitrary datasets at any point in an action chain with the help of the Sandbox action
|Other table||Select the table with the results that will be used in place of the current dataset, if it's not empty.|
|Mode||Choose which dataset will have priority if both are not empty. Options: Use this table if it's not empty, otherwise
use the other one or Use the other table if it's not empty, otherwise use this one.
- Compare two Excel sheets with EasyMorph (Project; Module: Main; Group: Main; Table: Result; Action position: 2)
- Example: Constructing JSON (Project; Module: Table2json; Group: Tab 1; Table: Result JSON; Action position: 2)
- Excel IRR formula (Project; Module: NPV; Group: Group 1; Table: RESULT; Action position: 3)
transformations/either.txt · Last modified: 2021/07/17 15:14 by craigt