Table of Contents
Category: Import / File
This action creates a list of sheet names, range names, or both, in a spreadsheet (.xls or .xlsx) file.
The Spreadsheet metadata action can be convenient for extracting sheet and range names to pass down the workflow to reference specific parts of the Excel file:
- Iterate through all or specific sheets.
- Retrieve data from all or specific named ranges.
- Iterate through all or specific named ranges.
|File*||Fully-qualified file name of the Excel file (.xls or .xlsx) (includes relative or absolute path).|
|Mode||Defines the scope of the list returned.
Options: Sheets only, Named ranges only, Sheets and named ranges.
* Setting can be specified using a parameter.
|Sheets only||Returns a two-column dataset listing the sheet names found within the source file, and whether the sheets are hidden or not.|
|Named ranges only||Returns a two-column dataset listing the named range names found within the source file, and whether the ranges are hidden or not.|
|Sheets and named ranges||Returns a two-column dataset listing both the sheet names and named range names found within the source file, and whether these entities are hidden or not.|
- Load only workbooks with given number of sheets (Project; Module: Get sheet names; Group: Tab 1; Table: Imported table 1;
Action position: 1)
transformations/spreadsheetmetadata.txt · Last modified: 2021/07/15 12:56 by craigt